I know you’re here because you want to know how to make money online and you want to earn much more money with your articles. One of the biggest problems my readers have is knowing how to monetize their articles, they don’t know what to sell.
What should I sell online?
The simple answer INFORMATION. That’s what people are searching for, and you have some of the information they need.
It’s no secret that I love sharing information, I am constantly creating new ebooks and courses and feeding my blogs with articles. But a lot of people don’t have the confidence to believe they have the expertise and credibility to create information products themselves, and if they do, they never manage to find the time to actually do it themselves.
The benfits of selling your own info products:
- You have no competition. Each info product you create is unique to you. Everything you sell is copyright protected so only you can profit from it unless of course you recruit affiliates to sell it for you.
- You have huge profit margins. When you create downloadable products the overheads are minimal. People aren’t paying for paper and ink and there are no shipping costs. You are simply selling useful information and people pay for the value of the information.
- You can work from anywhere and you can work when it’s convenient to you. I fit all my product creation around my husband, 5 children, friends and coaching clients.
- You can set up your business so that it works on autopilot with little intervention from you
- You don’t need to employ anyone
- The start up costs and monthly overheads are very low
- And this is the part I like the best, you get paid over and over again for work you do once.
So now that you know why selling information products is such a great idea, are you ready to put aside all your ifs and buts and to get started with developing your own info producs?
Don’t make this mistake
You could start by simply compiling related articles into a short report. That’s probably one of the simplest ways of creating your first info product. But if you do that, you will have missed out a key step. It is no good giving people what you think they need or even what they think they need. People only ever buy what they want.
To be successful selling info products you first need to research your market and make sure that what you offer meets a need and provides a solution.
This is where most beginning internet marketers go wrong. They just create what they think people want and are surprised and saddened when hardly anybody buys what they have lovingly created.
- They don’t know how to find markets interested in paying for their information
- They choose the wrong subjects
- They don’t know how to package their information
- And they make lots of other mistakes that lead to frustration.
There are lots of great products out there that will help you to get over that hurdle. Some of the best and most affordable are by Jimmy D Brown, check out Information you need at a price you can afford
If you want a better chance of succeeding on line, click the link above and make sure you download these short reports by Jimmy D Brown. Jimmy is one of my most trusted resources.
If you want to sell information online but don’t want to create all your own products and you’ve been wondering where savvy internet marketers go to get the latest products with resell rights, go and take a look at the Uselfish Marketer you will never need to succumb to the offers that arrive in your inbox again! I’m a member here and I can’t imagine ever cancelling my membership. I get amazing value.
And if you already have resell rights products on your hardrive and don’t know what to do with them I highly recommend you get a copy of Resell Rights Bootcamp. Just click on the image. You will know exactly how to sell your resell rights products when you’ve watched the step by step videos. Nothing is left uncovered. This is exceptional value.
If the thought of developing your own products is daunting and you really don’t want to spend time mastering the technicalities of selling resell rights products, there is a shortcut to a complete information marketing empire with much of the work already done for you.
There is a strict limit of just 250 people for this solution because if you have thousands of people out there all selling the same thing you don’t have a unique product anymore. It devalues it for everyone. Most of the advantages of having an info
product go away.
Most of the work has been done for you
- the market research
- competitive analysis
- keyword analysis
- finding back-end affiliate revenue sources
- finding potential joint venture partners
- clearing the copyrights
And you get all this for a fraction of the time and money you would have to spend if you did it all yourself.
And remember that you can download a free guide to making money with your articles here. just put you name and email in the box top right. And remember to subscribe to my blog feed if you don’t want to miss any valuable updates.
Let me know how you get on with developing your own information products…