“Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable, do nothing.” William Feather
I see this ALL THE TIME with entrepreneurs, and business owners, and in personal life.
Take Action Now!
Even it’s imperfect action, you’ll move forward further and faster than if you wait until all the conditions are just right.
Set writing goals
I strongly encourage you to take article writing to the next level and start publishing on Kindle. You’ll be glad you did.
Take a look at Kindle Optimization – TEMPLATES are a HUGE help, they make it easier to take the next steps AND the price is very LOW for the amount of help you get. You need to ACT NOW because the price goes up on Monday.
Just dig in and do it!
- Clearly define what you will achieve in the next 4 weeks
- Write down what it will mean for you, your family, your future, and your business when you accomplish it.
- Write down all the steps necessary to make it happen.
- Break each step into very doable, bite-sized small steps.
- Write each bite-sized small step on a sheet of paper in the order you need to take them.
- Assign a date to doing each step o ensure you accomplish your goal is accomplished in time to make your overall (for example 4 weeks means you have 20 working days, plus some bonus Saturdays if you really need them.)
- Actually DO each step when you planned to do it. Make it the priority of your day.
- If you get stuck on something, don’t stay stuck. That will sabotage your success. Instead, find a solution quickly, even if it means hiring an expert, or paying paying for help. Instead of spending hours trying to figure it out yourself and getting frustrated and giving up, get help.
- Celebrate everything you accomplish, take a few days off, then set another big for the next 4 weeks.
With the new found confidence that comes from actually doing want you set out to do, you’ll be read to set a S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G Goal!
Let me know how you get on.