These little known optimization tips WILL help you to get more Kindle Book Sales
You can’t just publish your book on Kindle and guess your way through listing it.
- You can’t use any old book description on Amazon and expect your book to sell.
- You can’t just choose any old book title and expect to show up in the search results of Amazon and Google.
It took me ages to work out how to do everything and I wished I’d had templates to take out some of the guesswork
What really helps is having
- Templates that enable you to easy create front matter and back matter the right way
- The HTML code you need to get the book description to stand out and display correctly
Things like that take away the not being sure how, and the agony of trying to get it right by yourself when you’re not really sure how to do it right.
So if you’d like some help to help you get unstuck I highly recommend you invest in this guide during the launch period while it’s just $5
Because during the launch you will also get a book that shows you how to do EVERYTHING you need to do to get your book done. You’ll find the templates and the guide here
I’m glad to be able to say that I have had some success with Kindle BUT you need to know that it didn’t come easily. Kindle is an amazing opportunity and it’s NOT HARD to crack the code, but you do need help to do it.
You might have tried publishing on Kindle already… maybe you’ve already published a book or two.
Or you might have held back because you’re not sure what to do and the idea of publishing on Kindle makes you nervous.
Maybe you stopped before you ever really got started, due to fear, uncertainty, and self-doubt. I know that’s what kept me from publishing for 3 years!!
You don’t want to waste your time and not get results, or publish and flop.
You want someone to take you by the hand and SHOW you how it’s done, step by step BUT you don’t want to have to invest in expensive or complicated training.
Believe me when I say that it is worth trying.
If you’re motivated to make it work,check out this guide complete with templates that show you exactly how to do it. For a very limited time you can get it for just $5.
You’re interested in publishing on Kindle for one of two reasons
1. You’re a small business owner or online marketer who wants to use Kindle as a promotional tool, to establish credibility.
2. You’re a writer and you’ve always dreamed of publishing books.
Sadly some ‘Kindle Gurus’ Don’t Have Your Best Interests At Heart
They tell you that it’s so easy to be successful with Kindle, (and it is IF you do it right) BUT they don’t always give you the tools you need to easily optimize your book and optimize your listing on Amazon so that you actually do sell your books.
Maybe you don’t have a big budget available to market your books or maybe you’re just too scared to hit the publish button. I was!
But…how are you going to succeed if you never try?
The authors who are successful are doing some VERY SPECIFIC things.
There’s a particular way to present your book CONTENT if you don’t want to leave a LOT of potential income on the table.
Optimizing For Kindle Sales Only Takes Minutes To Do
Once You Know What You’re Doing…
If you implement the tips you’ll find in this guide your chances of success will improve dramatically but even if you do everything “right” you might not have immediate success.
With Kindle, it’s often a “slow and steady wins the race”.
So, don’t give up if you publish and don’t seethe volume of sales you’re hoping for immediately. Stick with it, follow the optimization tips, keep writing, writing, writing, and publish, publish, publish.
Write, Publish, Write, Publish, And Optimize All The Way
That’s how you learn what works and that’s how you succeed.
You succeed by optimizing your books the right way. You succeed by publishing carefully chosen books and titles, and by optimizing your books to the extreme (it’s easier than you think).
Are You Ready To Succeed With Kindle?
You’ve read this far, so I know you are. The steps aren’t difficult.
You’re Going To Discover:
- Exactly what every business should be doing when it comes to marketing on Kindle (and why EVERY business SHOULD have books up on Kindle)
- How to use Kindle books to build a list (in a way that actually works… you’ll be thrilled about this)
- What to do if you’ve already tried and failed with Kindle
- Exactly how to “beat” the top ranking books in your niche (they’ll wonder how you do it…)
- How to optimize your content to get more sales and readers (you haven’t heard this before)
- Exactly how to choose a hot selling title for your Kindle book (this is a MUST for all Kindle authors)
- Important things you need to know about choosing your Kindle cover (It’s easier than you think to optimize this for maximum sales)
- Little-known tricks to instantly dress up your book’s description (it’s easier than you think, but most people don’t know about this easy way to make a lot more sales with your Kindle books)
- How to get a ton of people to download your books… AND how to build your list as you do it
- Exactly how to choose the best category for your book (and how this simple change can lead to a dramatic boost in your sales)
And much, much, more…
I know that’s a lot to take in. You’re probably wondering how you’re going to be able to put all of the pieces of the puzzle together.
There’s a LOT that goes into optimizing your books for Kindle,there is. But, once you do it the first time, you’ll SMILE because it’s so simple.
You’ll get checklists and extras that help you absolutely every step of the way.
I know you’re going to see the value right away—so go ahead and download it, now. http://lynnelee.com/kindleoptimization
And yes, I will get a small commission but I’d tell you about this whether there was anything in it for me or not.
Let me know how you get on.