One way to make sure more people read your articles is to use powerful article titles and descriptions.
If you spend time learning the art of creating attention grabbing keyword rich articles and make sure your article description gives your intended market a good reason to read your article, you will get many more people reading your articles.
Make use of author reports in Ezine Articles
Ezine Articles offer a lot of useful statistics. It’s worth looking at your author reports in Ezine Articles and working out why one article is more successful than another.
Why these two similar articles got very different results.
I was pleased with this article title, yet the article only got 32 views in 3 months
- Discover how you can get your website on the first page of Google even if you’re not an SEO expert. Being on the first page of Google mean the difference between success and failure. Applying these simple strategies will cause your site to rise in the search engine rankings.
I was disappointed that this article had so few views. I knew it was a good article and deserved to be read. So, I rewrote the article, gave it a more keyword focused title, and made the article description more inviting.
The results were amazing – the second article has had 1200 views so far, and been published on multiple websites or blogs. The result is that lots of people have downloaded my free audio, I have more subscribers and more people have bought my book Optimize Your Website.
- Why does my website need to be on the first page of Google? If your website isn’t on the first page of Google it is virtually invisible. Only 10% of searchers bother to search beyond the first page of search results. If your site is not on the first few pages, it is unlikely that your web site will ever be seen – except by you and your friends!
Why did the second article get so many views in comparison?
Was this article’s success due to
- The article description or teaser?
- The fact that this article is listed on the first page of Google when you search for how to get on the first page of google?
- The fact that this article is listed number 2 in Most Viewed EzineArticles in the Internet-and-Businesses-Online:SEO Category?
It’s probably a combination of factors, but the fact that my article is listed in the most viewed in 90 days certainly helps!
Part of my success with the second article is due to the strategies I learned in Article Stars. I highly recommend that you get a copy and apply the traffic boosting strategies to your own articles. Let me know how you get on
I would be interested to know which of the two titles you prefer and to hear your suggestions for an even better one. Please leave a comment below.
Links to articles that will help you to craft article titles that get more people reading your articles
Here is a link to Article Stars, it’s well worth the small investment http://lynnelee.com/articlestars